What is Sunodo?
Sunodo is a Cartesi Rollups as a Service platform and a set of tools to improve the development workflow of Cartesi applications.
The main tool is the
sunodo command line interface (CLI) that can be used to:
- create applications from templates;
- build applications from source to a cartesi machine;
- run applications in a local development environment;
- test applications running inside a cartesi machine;
- deploy applications to a public or private network;
- monitor applications already running.
All code is available under a permissive license at GitHub. Contributions are welcome.